DREHSCHEIBE-Online 

Anzeige

HIER KLICKEN!

0201 - Bus-Forum 

Neu bei Drehscheibe Online? Hier registrieren! Zum Ausprobieren und Üben bitte das Test-Forum aufsuchen!
In dieses Forum gehören Berichte und Diskussionen über Busse (Nah-und Fernverkehr) und verwandte Themen. Historische Aufnahmen sind im Historischen Forum willkommen.
Auseinandersetzungen und Diskussionen BITTE sachlich führen!
Moderatoren: Heiko Focken - Th.D.

Re: (F - Paris) November 2018

geschrieben von: antonstädter

Datum: 10.12.18 19:59

Merci beaucoup!

As I consider Paris my second home, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you a lot for keeping the forum up to date with current pictures not just from Ireland, but also from other countries.

It's a pity to see the traditional RATP jade-green being replaced by the utterly plain and uninspired Île-de-France Mobilités livery, which is not only being applied to all new buses throughout the Paris region, but also newly delivered tram, train and metro rolling stock. As much as I can understand the wish for a unique corporate identity of all transport providers in IDF, the result is, in my eyes, rather disappointing.

Below as a reminder of the "good old times" an Eligor 1/43 model from my collection of the Standard Paris bus of the 1990s, a Renault R312. I bought it in a rather delipidated state from ebay, the decoration was carried out by myself. THE "PC" bus route is a thing of the past too, it was split into three different services (PC1 to PC3) in 1999, which themselves have been gradually substituted by the circular T3 tram routes.

https://abload.de/img/img_65082go0m.jpg

Salut and greetings from Dresden, Saxony to Ireland and Dublin!

1-mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 2018:12:10:20:00:41.
Thema
Angeklickt
geschrieben von
Datum/Zeit
(848)
05.12.18 00:01
 Re: (F - Paris) November 2018
(281)
10.12.18 19:59