DREHSCHEIBE-Online 

Anzeige

HIER KLICKEN!

08/01 - Auslandsforum "classic" 

Neu bei Drehscheibe Online? Hier registrieren! Zum Ausprobieren und Üben bitte das Testforum aufsuchen!
Bitte unbedingt vor Benutzung des Forums die Ausführungsbestimmungen durchlesen!
Ein separates Forum gibt es für die Alpenländer Österreich und Schweiz - das Alpenlandforum
Zur besseren Übersicht und für die Suche: Bitte Länderkennzeichen nach ISO 3166 Alpha-2 in [eckigen Klammern] verwenden!
Pelletstown opens on Sunday the 26th of September. The station is on the Maynooth line. Timetables are revised from this date.

[www.irishrail.ie]

[www.irishrail.ie]

[www.irishrail.ie]
That is interesting.
The links are a bit confusing though.
I assume its Commuter only? Will it become part of the Dart?
Best wishes.
Martin
Hello.

Sorry, my fault. The first link is to the station opening, the second is a Maynooth line timetable and the third link should be to all timetables.

Pelletstown will be a 'Commuter' station, but in time will be part of the Maynooth DART upgrade. As with all new stations on IE, trains will take a few minutes longer and hence the new timetable. This in turn affects Connolly and then the DART and Northern Commuter and so on. Hopefully the station is well used.
Pelletstown is a 'townland' name and the station is partially funded by the development of a nearby residential development on the northern side of the Royal Canal. Nearby is the terminus of the 122 bus in Ashington, which is a well established residential area and is directly connected to Pelletstown but doesn't get it's name included. Still it does have new buses which are partially electric and which beats the DART getting there!

https://photos.smugmug.com/BusSceneIreland/BSI-September-2021/i-3CQJ4Zc/0/ae5973f8/L/DSC_0115%20%281280x1072%29-L.jpg
PA51 Parnell Square 5 September 2021 - Bus to Ashington
Thank you. A lot of investment in the Dublin Commuter area. Hope InterCity is not neglected.