DREHSCHEIBE-Online 

Anzeige

HIER KLICKEN!

04 - Historisches Forum 

Neu bei Drehscheibe Online? Hier registrieren! Zum Ausprobieren und Üben bitte das Testforum aufsuchen!
Bilder, Dokumente, Berichte und Fragen zur Vergangenheit der Eisenbahn und des öffentlichen Nahverkehrs - Bilder vom aktuellen Betriebsgeschehen bitte nur im Zusammenhang mit historischen Entwicklungen veröffentlichen. Das Einstellen von Fotos ist jederzeit willkommen. Die Qualität der Bilder sollte jedoch in einem vernünftigen Verhältnis zur gezeigten Situation stehen.
Dies ist KEIN Museumsbahnforum! Bilder, Meldungen und Fragen zu aktuellen Sonderfahrten bitte in die entsprechenden Foren stellen.

VT.601

geschrieben von: photorail

Datum: 02.06.04 15:43

Excuse me for writing in english, but i don't know german language, excuse me again.

To everyone want to answer me:

today i've photographed a VT.601 train trailed by an SBB G.2000 in route from Domodossola - where the VT was store since 6 years - to Milano and Chiasso (CH). From there NO ONE of italian railfans knows where this VT is going! Anyone of you know this? Where it will go? To Switzerland? Or it goes back to DB?

Here is a photo taken by a friend near to me:

[www.photorail.com]

Thanks to all.

Greetings from Milano
Stefano

Re: Foto (220 kB)

geschrieben von: Daniel Hentschel

Datum: 02.06.04 18:05

Hi!

It seems to be the same livery like the DR "Max Liebermann" TEE. This one was painted in red and white and was rented from an Italian company for the service between Berlin and Hamburg in 1990 or 1991 for some weeks. It is possible that this one at the photo is the same!

Greetings from Saxony

Daniel

geschrieben von: Marcus Benz

Datum: 02.06.04 19:10

It is the "Max Liebermann-TEE", which was rented by the former "DR" in 1990 !

But I don't know why the train has left Italy.

Greetings

Marcus

Datum: 02.06.04 22:29

Yes! It is that one! It was owned by Italy Express, which used it for "not less" than TWO trips on Brenner line.... Than the society failed down and the train remained parked in Pavia yard for about 5 years. Than Italy Express became Rail Italy, a new freight operator. By then the VT was trailed from Pavia to Domodossola, to be parked inside a steel mill served by Rail Italy trains. There it remains for another 4 years until today.

Re: VT.601

geschrieben von: Franz

Datum: 02.06.04 22:56

Hallo Stefano,

Some questions:

You took the picture in Legnano. This is in the south of Villadossola near Milano, not Chiasso !?

Is it possible, that it was a G 2000 of SFM (not SBB) , which trails the train ?

I think, it goes back to a company in Italy like "Leon d´ Oro" or "FERVET" to finish the restauration and repair ?

Best regards

Franz

Datum: 02.06.04 23:06

Hi Franz!

Yes, Legnano is near Milano on the Domodossola-Villadossola-Milano line. The train made Villadossola-Milano and then Milano-Monza-Chiasso route.
The G.2000 was of SBB Cargo (n° 006) and the VT was the last rested in Italy after other consists went back to Germany from Fervet or scrapped (like those in Leon D'Oro).....

A friend of mine told me it was going to Bellinzona shops for overhaul......
Maybe..it coul be....but after that?

Datum: 03.06.04 00:01

Thank you for this new informations, Stefano !

Do you know, which cars of the TEE were scrapped at Leon d´Oro ?

Datum: 03.06.04 17:57

Not exactly: i have a pic taken from outside the fence of the shop.......but it's not readable........sorry!

Datum: 03.06.04 23:24

Hallo again Stefano,

can you please send this photo to me with E-Mail ?

Thank you and best regards.

Franz

Datum: 04.06.04 18:26

Franz, as i wrote in my first post, this photo is not mine but of a friend of mine. My pictures (i've shooted around 10 shots) are still in the camera. As i will develope them i'll send you some copies by e.mail. Ok?

Datum: 04.06.04 20:04

Thank you and best regards to Milano !

Datum: 05.09.04 18:24

To Franz and the forum: here are some pics of VT.601 in Italy

One of the unit kept inside the Fervet for years and now turned back to Germany
http://www.photorail.com/DOCxforum/601-1.jpg

This is the loco unit stored in Leon D'Oro in Marmirolo (MN) and now ....???
http://www.photorail.com/DOCxforum/601-2.jpg

This was the ItalyExpress / RailItaly train now in Switzerland
http://www.photorail.com/DOCxforum/601-3.jpg

...trailed by G.2000-06 of Swiss Rail Cargo passin in Milano Greco
http://www.photorail.com/DOCxforum/601-4.jpg