DREHSCHEIBE-Online 

Anzeige

HIER KLICKEN!

49 - Fahrzeiten-Forum 

Neu bei Drehscheibe Online? Hier registrieren! Zum Ausprobieren und Üben bitte das Test-Forum aufsuchen!
Das Forum für Fahrzeiten von Güterzügen, Sonderfahrten und alles, was nicht im Fahrplan steht.
Moderatoren: JensMerte - TCB

?? About timetable of RBH Kohlependel über Rheintal

geschrieben von: 253

Datum: 25.02.18 16:59

Hello!

Could you tell me the “verkehrstag” and “fahrzeiten” of RBH Kohlependel to Oberhausen via Rechte Rheinstrecke?

Thanks and best regards from Spain
Sorry to say that, but, I don't know how it is in spain, here in germany freight trains are driving anytime, so even if you have the timetable, it could be, that it will come way earlier or later. Best would be, if you just place yourself at the route and look what will come

Re: ?? About timetable of RBH Kohlependel über Rheintal

geschrieben von: 253

Datum: 27.02.18 19:53

Kursbuchstrecke schrieb:
Sorry to say that, but, I don't know how it is in spain, here in germany freight trains are driving anytime, so even if you have the timetable, it could be, that it will come way earlier or later. Best would be, if you just place yourself at the route and look what will come
Hello!

Unfortunately, here in Spain we haven’ t freight trains running anytime like in Deutschland. Of course, in Spain, all freight trains have a timetable, running earlier or later, depending of logistical services.

I don’t tell that you must give me the complete timetable, or their number. If you tell me: These train runs on “Montags Morgen” for example, I haven’t got any problem to go to the rails and wait it some hours. But you can understand that I make a lot of kilometers to take a good picture of this ;-P

Hope these lines explain you why I ask about the ‘verkehrstag’ of a concrete train or line :-)

Best regards