DREHSCHEIBE-Online 

Anzeige

HIER KLICKEN!

06 - Modellbahn-Forum 

Neu bei Drehscheibe Online? Hier registrieren! Zum Ausprobieren und Üben bitte das Testforum aufsuchen!
Alles zum Thema Modellbahn - Streitereien Märklin <-> Rest der Welt bitte woanders austragen! Unerwünscht sind auch Werbebeiträge von Händlern, sowie die Verbreitung nicht fundierter Gerüchte über die finanzielle Situation von Modellbahnherstellern.
Moderatoren: TCB - v100fan

neu-from luca's train page-1st class express train passenger car IC of the Slovenian Railways (SŽ), epoch VI.2nd class express train passenger car IC of the Slovenian Railways (SŽ),

geschrieben von: moped

Datum: 15.01.17 16:47

hallo a very nice news from firm Piko the 1st class express train passenger car IC of the Slovenian Railways (SŽ), epoch VI.Model equipped with arranged interior, NEM 362 coupler pocket and short coupling kinematics.wheel-set for AC-system: item No. 56060
2nd class express train passenger car IC of the Slovenian Railways (SŽ), epoch VI.Model equipped with arranged interior, NEM 362 coupler pocket and short coupling kinematics.Wheel-set for AC-system: item No. 56060.PIKO innovation 2017 -
http://nimga.de/m/JrG3X.jpg
for informarion
web site [www.moko.si]
hallo my name is moped this is my new website with my collections of model HO photo is dedicate to locomotive and coach handmade of slovenian,croatian and another balkans state
[www.trainpagesofluca.com]
bye moped
Thema
Angeklickt
geschrieben von
Datum/Zeit
 neu-from luca's train page-1st class express train passenger car IC of the Slovenian Railways (SŽ), epoch VI.2nd class express train passenger car IC of the Slovenian Railways (SŽ),
(1143)
15.01.17 16:47
(215)
15.01.17 16:59